Harry Levin with more than 34 years of legal experience, much with New Jersey’s largest corporations and the public, offers a unique approach to the practice of law. As a former general counsel to the Trump Organization as well as Playboy and Ashland Oil, he brings a broad expertise to commercial and litigation matters in all areas.
He has written several published articles cited in prestigious law journals and has an exemplary record teaching Business Law as a full adjunct professor.
In addition to serving as counsel to a New Jersey governor, he also sits on numerous profit and not-for-profit boards. Along with other commercial leaders, Mr. Levin created a de novo community bank where he sits on the Board and Chairs its Governance Committee.
With scores of trials under his belt, both bench and jury, Mr. Levin possesses those trial skills which have made him a highly sought after litigator. His experience places him among the most prolific in both state and federal courts in the greater metropolitan area.
Among his most notable accomplishments, is representing the world’s largest sports nutrition company and is the lead attorney on the purchase of New York City’s most expensive residential transaction.
His legal expertise extends to representing national and international corporations, in manufacturing, retail sales, sports nutrition and construction activities. A particular interest is representing companies as they face the fiscal and operational challenges of this economy in litigation, human resource, acquisitions and crisis intervention management.
Over the years Mr. Levin has developed a particular expertise in healthcare law representing health care facilities, multispecialty practices, and providers.
In recognition of his responsibility to his community and charity, he provides pro-bono services to a multiplicity of philanthropic organizations including the Humane Society and Rotary.
His commitment to excellence is also shown in his work as a Master Mason, as general counsel to the SPCA and his work with Ocean County Business Association, where he was recently named Member of the Year.
“I love being a lawyer; I get up every day eager to get to work. I find it to be an honor and privilege as I help my clients get through the rigors of their challenges. Legal services do not need to be expensive, they need to be effective.”
The George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 1980
- Editor of the GMU Law Review
- Recipient of the Judge Condon Award (Academic Scholarship)
Rutgers University, M.Ed. Educational Administration & Counseling, 1975
- NJ Department of Education Fellowship
Rutgers University, B.A. Political Science (Honors), 1974
- New Jersey, 1983
- New York, 1986
- Virginia, 1980
- District of Columbia, 1981
- Vice President/General Counsel- Trump Taj Mahal Casino
- Vice President/General Counsel- Elsinore Shore Associates (Atlantis Playboy)
- Associate General Counsel- Caesars Atlantic City
- Assistant General Counsel- Drew Chemical Corporation, Subsidiary of Ashland Oil, Inc.
- Associate- Littlepage and Webner, Attorneys at Law
- Fellowship – Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Staff Assistant to the Mayor- City of Newark, New Jersey
- Professor of Business Law at Ocean County College
- Adjunct Instructor of Business Law at Atlantic County College
- Member of Board of Trustees, Ocean County College
- Original Member of Board of Directors, Shore Community Bank
- Member of the New Jersey Bar Association
- Past President, Rotary Club of Central Ocean
- Chair, Holocaust, Peace and Genocide Center of Ocean County College
- Master Mason, Scottish Rite